This is a post I am creating as I had not setup IIS when I was attempting to install Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2. IIS is a requirement for this software to run. To install IIS follow the following sets
1) Go to the start menu and select control panel
2) From the Options Select Add/Remove Programs, and you should get the following screen
3) On the above screen click on Add/Remove Windows Components and you will be given the following window,
4) The above screen shows the IIS component ticked, if you haven’t installed IIS yet this will not be ticked, tick the box and then click next.
5) Continue to install IIS and then you will be asked to insert a Windows XP disk, insert your disk and click ok and IIS will finish installing
6) IIS is now install on your Windows XP machine